Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Tribute to Craig

I have been wanting to scrap for the whole time I have been back. I wanted to do a Layout as a tribute to my Cousin Craig, who has not long passed away.


Never before have I wanted to do something so right and perfect, and I am still not sure that it meets either criteria...but it is from me and the hidden journaling says what I want to say to him. I must add that I have never cried so much doing a layout before either...but I know this in some way or another is helping me deal with him being out of our lives.
So 'CUZ' this is for you, Love you always x x x

5 Things I am Thankful for:

1. Life

2. Rain

3.Spending time with family

4. Friendships New & Old

5. That we found our dog 'Paddy'

12 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Ali,
this is a beautiful LO.. There is something very wonderful about creating a memory page... Your creation is a beautiful tribute to your cousin, and I am please I got to see it...

9:25 pm  
Blogger Jode said...

Hi ALi,
Glad to see you scrapping. Love your LO, it is a beautiful tribute.

Glad you found your pup too!

10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO Ali and I know it meant a lot to you to be able to do it.

Also it was so nice to have Paddy greet me at the gate again this afternoon.

12:07 am  
Blogger Julie said...

This is a beautiful tribute to your cousin Ali. I love everything about it.Big hugs Missy you have done a great job.

Glad that Paddy is home too.

8:19 am  
Blogger Micaela said...

This layout could not be more perfect, such a special tribute!

Take care,
Mickey xx

10:12 am  
Blogger Anthea said...

gorgeous LO Ali!!! and one I know you will treasure.

I am glad to hear that your dog is home safe and sound. I hope Lukes spots are gone!!

3:20 pm  
Blogger Francine Burgess said...

stunning layout Ali,,what makes it very special is that it was hard to do and your heart goes into it...and it shows!

8:36 am  
Blogger Julie said...

Its a beautiful tribute layout chicky. Hope it helped a little with the healing process.

take care........

10:27 am  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Beautiful tribute Ali. I just love your handwriting. :)

6:05 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I've already told you, Ali, but I totally love this ... and it is perfect and amazing, because it's honest and from the heart. Inspiring really - and that's not something I say a lot!

8:36 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Beautiful!!! What a perfect tribute Ali. Just stunning!
Best Wishes
Joanne

2:06 pm  
Blogger Melanie said...

ALi - that is such a special LO - just right I think - scrapping is a great way of dealing with things. Take care X melanie

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home