Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Friends, CS cowboys and some scrapping materials...What a great afternoon!!!


Well I must say I had a great afternoon yesterday. Ang (AngC) came over to play and we drank CS cowboys, ate trifle, and scrapped....it was so much fun!


Can I just say that Ang makes the yummiest trifle!!! It meets the standards of my mums and now that is saying something! YUMMO!!!


I managed to scrap 2 layouts while Ang was here and also did another after her and Noel left. This makes it 8 for the last week...YAY I have got my motivation back!! Life has settled down ALOT now, so will definately finding more time to scrap and plan classes for next year.
Here are 2 of the LO's I did yesterday! Thanks Ang for a great day!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Love the page Ali. Glad you had fun scrapping with Ang.

Chat soon .

4:32 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

gorgeous LO Ali!! sounds like you had a blast!!!

9:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Ali - love that you have your motivation back - can you now find some for me.
Seriously love your LO's this past week - they are really awesome.

Karen (Scraper 25)

10:59 pm  
Blogger Karen L said...

Hi Ali,
You are on a roll at the moment. Love what you are producing and looking forward to coming and playing tonight, Just need to organise my stuff now.

Karen

4:28 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

hmmmm.....cowboys, trifle and good company....sounds like the perfect mix lol. Glad to hear you had heaps of fun - love the layouts!!

5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home