Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 03, 2006

Such a busy week!!!


I am not sure where to start....

I haven't heard anything from 'Addicted to craft' so I am gathering I wasn't the winner for the Chatterbox Competition, but you know what...that is ok....I made the top 10 finalist list and that in intself is an achievement. Winner is going be announced today.....I think at the paper fair in Sydney.....Congrats to whoever won!!!

Been flatout getting bookwork up to date...Boring ...boring...boring...But the joy of owning your own business.

Our gorgeous New 'Tickled Pink ' Kit is now available. Be quick limited collections available

We have given Embellished a Fresh new look for Summer....Ok ok it is still Spring...however the weather is feeling so summery up here...that we decided to change it a bit earlier....I love changing the themes on the site with the Seasons....It seems to be our little trademark!

{Embellished Idol}
As some of you know we have thrown a twist into Round 6. We have 2 wildcards returning this round. We have 7 up for elimination also.
This Round we gave the contestants a different theme to work on...They got to choose from thee pictures to Scrap. The other twist is that the Layouts are only numbered now...no names of who's layout is who's.....So this should hopefully make the voting more fair, So that people vote for their tru favourites. I think the girls have loved the challenge....The Standard of work has been fantastic....WELL DONE to all of you who are participating in IDOL...It is great to watch you all work.
Check out the Gallery to see this weeks Entries

I have done no scrapping this week....I know I know.....TERRIBLE!!! I honestly have not had time to scratch myself!!! So I am hoping I will get the chance over the weekend....relax a bit and enjoy creating!

5 Things I am thankful for:

1.I made the top ten for Chatterbox Make it Meaningful Competition

2. I have had a great week with Glenn having some time off

3. Thankful for Daycare, which allows me to have 2 days a week to get what needs to be done.

4. My new job at warehouse~~I am really enjoying it

5. My fantastic girls who grace me with their presence each week in class....they are such a blessing

Have a great Day

Ali x x

6 Comments:

Blogger Anthea said...

I agree all of the LOs for round 6 are fantastic!!!

2:12 pm  
Blogger Micaela said...

Ali, you should be really proud of your CBX entry - it is AMAZING!!

The idol girls have done a great job on their entries, I'm still deciding who to vote for!

Love the new kit ~ can't wait to get to work and use some products!

Have a great weekend!

5:45 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying your work & spending time with Glenn. Loving the Idol challenges...this has been the most awesome comp ever!! You've done a fantastic job of hosting it!!! Off to check out the new kit :o)

6:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So thankful to hear that you enjoy our presence in classes each week - we are thankful for you too Ali. - We always have such a great time with you.

I agree with Micaela, Ali, you should be really proud of your CBX entry. It is totally stunning IRL.

Loving the LO's in this weeks Idol too. You have a wonderful bunch of talented ladies scrapping in this competition. It is going to be hard to pick just two

6:54 pm  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Hi Ali,
diddo to day care, its great to be able to have a little time out and get things done in only half the time and i totally agree with the layouts for Idol, the talent is amazing..
Congrats on making it to the top ten..That is an acheivment in its self.
Have a great week

7:23 am  
Blogger Francine Burgess said...

HI Ali, sorry havnt been around ive been a bad blogger..lol..just wanted to say i love your last two layouts, loving white backgrounds..
ok catch up later

8:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home