Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So Tired.....

Well this week has been SO full on.
I wish I had a minute to scratch myself. I have been running Luke around to Dr's and to have x-rays and back to Dr's.....Luke has finally been diagnosed with Asthma......Although this is not great, at least after 20months of rattly chest and gasping for breath he has been diagnosed with something. We have it all under control....we got all the gear to deal with it and he even holds the maske and spacer himself...GOOD boy Lukey. We go back to the Dr's next week for another check up to see how his chest sounds and whether it is clearing up.

I have just had a class tonight and I am just SO tired. I think i was a little snappy and was not myself...I am sorry if i seemed that way. Life is just full on right now!

I think some people think that I am just a SAHM.....well you know what? ...being a SAHM is a fulltime job in itself.....I am aWork at Home mum too...I run a business and I work Casual for the warehouse (10-20hrs a week)...and life is very busy at the moment....I need to get it all organised and in a routine again.

Well I NEED to go to sleep,
Will chat later!
Nite x x

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Poor Lukesta.....hope the meds help clear up his chest Ali, really is nothing worse than a sick child.
Hopefully life starts to settle down now and you get back into a routine. Take care and will chat soon.

9:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you found out what waas wrong with Lukey - big hugs for goth of you. I'm sure the girls understand, hope you get back into a routine soon and get some more rest. And I also laugh at everyone who comments on being a SAHM!! Chin up, talk to ya soon

Jo xxx

11:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali, you did really well last night Bloss considering all that has been going on in your life in the last couple of weeks. You were very good and very patient and you know we always enjoy spending time with you.
Think we were all a little tired. I know my back was killing me. It has been a long week.
Don't ever for once consider that SAHM is not really a job - it is probably one of the most important jobs a woman can ever do. You are helping to mould the character of our future. It is definately a High priority job.
Don't be too hard on yourself you are a pretty amazing lady to do all that you do/

Karen

11:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ali

Poor Luke, dont worry though... Riley was diagnosed with it last year and its been fine, I have asthma too so it was pretty much a given that he would have it too.

Will keep you in my prayers honey
Love Ally
xxx

6:10 am  
Blogger Micaela said...

Hi Ali,

So glad to hear you've gotten to the bottom of Luke's health problems. I hope things will start to settle down now.

It amazes me that you manage to run a business, work part time & run a family all at the same time. You know I love your work! Make sure you find time for some 'me' time as well!

Hugs, Micaela xx

5:43 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm glad that you have found out what is wrong with Luke. Big hugs to you both.

You do an awesome job Ali and don't let anyone ever try andtell you otherwise. Chin up chook.

12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home