Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not alot to share....

Okay I had a busy week last week and I know I am in for another busy 2 more weeks.

Thursday~ I worked at the warehouse and did a full day, normally I only work 4 hrs. They register trained me and I spent 6 hours on the service desk. This was kinda fun....I really enjoyed it. I love people and customer service, so the day went quick for me. I didn't even get my fott in the door after work to find I had a phonecall warning me of an offensive spammer and the kinds of post (17) and messages he had been sending. The ONE day I am not home all day...and they really had fun with the forum.
I AM SO SORRY for those of you who had to view this filth. I have done everything in my power to minimise this happening again. This was not something that was sent from Embellished or any of the team here. Unfortunately forum spam is becoming more and more common, but usually it is just someone advertising another site or a product not normally of this nature.......any ways the clean up has been done and life goes on.

Friday~ I didn't do a lot.....too tired and really was not feeling motivated at all....NOT alot achieved today!

Saturday~~ Slept in until 10.30...REALLY needed it. Woke up with a sore throat, but still felt pretty good within myself....totally cleaned the house...Glenn was a great help...THANKYOU Bub! Last night we went to a youth night at Karens church. Was just full of beach volleyball and ping-pong and just a fun night out....Thanks for the invite Karen...Oh and It was Karens Birthday yesterday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Sunday~ Well Luke slept until 6.50am...still better than 5am. He is currently watching Cats and Dogs and I am sitting here typing my blog. I plan on going to church this morning, haven't been the last two weeks and really missing it! Well.....I have heaps of signwriting to do this week...So I plan on getting a few hours started this afternoon and spending all night on it tonight......might have to get me some DVD's to watch...

Okay have a great day
Ali x x x

1 Comments:

Blogger jacqui jones said...

hey ali
the spam wasnt the greatest but i know there is not much you can do and trust that youwill take all the actions you can to stop it from happening again...: ) we know your doing your best

8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home