Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 17, 2006

A 'MEH' Week!!




Sorry it has been so long since my last blog...I have been busy but not alot of exciting stuff to tell. Luke has been sick again this week. High temps and that rattle in his chest is back AGAIN!
Took him to the Dr's yesterday and they have given him another dose of antibiotics. Hopefully this should help clear it up. I have to take him back next wednesday for a check up...It seems the Dr's are all thinking it is Asthma....I am praying against that!.....Poor bubba...just wish he was well!!

We have had some pretty HOT days up here the last week or so....lived inside with air-con on for 2 of the days....

I finally caught up with Michelle Roberts...It seriously has been months since we have scrapped! I did do two layouts which were strongly inspired by 2 of Kelly Goree's Layouts! Thanks for the inspiration ...I NEEDED it!

Well the final Round of Idol is on!!! The girls have uploaded their OTP projects and Amanda has also completed her Layout for this round too....Go check it out in the Embellished Gallery.
Apparently I have been tagged by Julie Dudley~~Working on that one chook and Francine

1. NAME: Alison
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Ruth and I was named after my surrogate Aunty in Kingaroy (she has now passed)
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Probablly last week....a bit emotional these days
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes I do
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami~Medium...like a bit of spice!
6. KIDS? Yes...Luke~20 months
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah probably...I generally am pretty easy going and I will do anything for my friends.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yep...and I am typing in it...lol
No9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes.....but in the funny way...not a nasty way
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY...Petrified of heights and why would I risk my life...Couldn't bare the thought of not watching my kids grow up!!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Just Right
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope, 14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? Definately not as much as I would like to be physically....Mentally...Yeah getting stronger...have had a few life experiences that have made me more assertive and stronger
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? HOKEY PoKEY
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? smile....and also eyes...
17.RED OR PINK? Pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?My teeth, One day we will be able to afford braces for me!!!
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Family being close by
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Their choice...but no thanks
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? black sweat pants and no shoes
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL? I LOVE the smell of Rain!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Karen Latham!25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep...Fran has been a member of Embellished almost since the beginning...so I really appreciate her support! THANKS FRAN!!
26.FAVORITE DRINK? COKE ZERO!
27. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? NONE
28. HAIR COLOR?Red~Natural Redhead
29. EYE COLOR? blue
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
31. FAVORITE FOOD? I LOVE all FOOD....but I really like thai dishes
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings...I am a big sook
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cannot remember...I have a memory like a sieve...what was the question again...lol
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter in ROCKY is AWESOME...more like spring
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? I LOVE desserts...Lemon mirangue PIE
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who can say...?
39. MOST LIKELY NOT TO RESPOND? probably aLL...lol
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Purpose driven Life~~ Good book should read it sometime
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? dont have one..
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? Home and Away
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Luke giggling
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Rockhampton
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Ummm just very creative in general
47. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? November
48.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kingaroy Mothers hospital ,QLD
49. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?Watch my kids grow up...spend loads of quality time with Glenn~LOVE him so much.....and always be able to create in one way or another...If life is good I am happy!!!

I TAG JULIE Mc JULES and also NAT MARDON!!!!hahahaha

Have a great Day!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Great job with the layouts - both look fabbo!!
Got some great answers in there, always good to read alittle more about people, curious though - what kind of flavour is hokeypokey!! LOL.

ooo - thanks for the tag!!!! LOL

2:23 pm  
Blogger Micaela said...

Loved reading your answers, Ali! :)

Also love your latest layouts, Kelly is soooo inspiring isn't she!

4:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pages. May have to check out the link as I've not heard of the Kelly who inspired you.

7:30 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Ali
I hope your little man gets better for you and that his chest clears up. Love your layouts
Have a great day
Joanne

5:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a tag!!! LOL love reading your answers though

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those LOs Ali, you might not get much time to scrrap, but when you do it is always gorgeous!

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home