Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 27, 2006

Devistation

This is just a really quick post. It is 3.30am and I a cannot sleep.

My Mum called a couple of hours ago to tell me that my cousin had been killed in a car accident this morning. He had a head on with a truck and was killed instantly.

I may not be around much today or over the next week. I am aiming to fly to Sydney tomorrow to spend some time with family and go to the funeral.

Please keep my family in your prayers as we prepare to farewell a special guy...who will be greatly missed. Please also pray for the truck driver that he is given a sense of peace as this was not his fault.

Thanks
Ali x x

7 Comments:

Blogger Francine Burgess said...

ITS NEVER EASY TO SAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID TO SOMEONE AFTER A LOSS. mY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALI.

8:14 am  
Blogger Julie said...

I will be thinking of you and your family Ali.

Big hugs coming your way chooky.

9:41 am  
Blogger Anthea said...

oh Ali, I honestly dont know what to say, even after everything everyone said to us, I am thinking of you, and sending you plenty of ((HUGS)) chat soon!!

10:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali - you know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Praying for your Uncle and Aunt too that they will be comforted. My heart aches for you Bloss. Lots of hugs

Karen (Scraper 25)

5:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali, I'm so sorry to read about your sad news. Hugs!
Chris M.

6:19 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Thinking of you & your family Ali. {{hugs}}

3:09 pm  
Blogger lusi said...

Thoughts hugs and of course prayers darling ali xxx

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home