Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 19, 2006

What a wonderful week!!!

I honestly couldn't ask for a better week than I have been blessed to have!!
Last Friday the news about the Chatterbox comp....and finally after a very much delayed answer....Glenn got the job!!!! We found out yesterday afternoon!!!!
He is so excited and so am I. I know that he will be happy there and at least given a fair chance to show what he is really capable of!! I had a peace about it from last Thursday... God is AWESOME!!!
I have also picked up about 10 hrs work a week (well actually just happened, wasn't looking)
signwriting for the warehouse here in Rocky. It is great...Half of the time I can work from home and I will go in on a Thursday to do the signs in the shop! I have done the catalogue signs from home this week already and will be going into the shop for the first time to do the in-store signs this morning......Kinda exciting!!!Looking forward to working with you Ang, Deb and Noel!!!
No scrapping done...driving me nuts!!! Might get some done tonight....I hope. I think we may be going out for dinner to celebrate Glenns new job, so that will be nice!!
I taught my Album class again last night. The girls are such a hoot!!! Love them!! We have such a good time and they did fabulous work last night!! Karen...Your doodling was fantastic and see I told you it isn't that hard!!
Things I am thankful for today
1. God had his hand over Glenn's job situation and has provided and met our needs
2. My hubby is getting happy again....
3. My fabulous and supportive friends who just kept praying for us
4. My absolutely gorgeous little boy who makes life so worth while everyday
5. New opportunities opened to us each day
Have a truely amazing day
Ali x x

9 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

Ali, I am so glad that everything is looking up...very up...for you and your family!!! It is sooo good to read such an uplifting post! Thanks for sharing again and YAY FOR GLENN'S NEW JOB!!! and your too! love ya heaps honey!

cheers Suse

11:50 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hey Ali,
It is so amazing how things work out when we have faith. I am sure that GLen will really enjoy his new job. Congratulations on job too.
Stick on the right path and you will all go far.
Well done.
Tammy

1:50 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

oh Ali, this is AMAZING, I know how much you were hanging out on the news, and I am really happy for you and your little family!

3:08 pm  
Blogger lusi said...

Congrats Ali on the new job! That's sooooooo wonderful and for Glen's one too! Awesome! God is a great provider hey :)
Much love,
Lus x

7:48 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hey Ali
Huge congrats on both of your jobs that is terrific news...
Have a great weekend
Joanne

6:11 am  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Congratulations to Glenn & you both on your new jobs!! YAY!!!!! I'm thrilled for you both. I love seeing your gratitude list Ali, reminds me of all that I am grateful for & lifts my day :o)

1:00 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Yayyyy Ali, you guys are havin an awesome week aren't you. Is fantastic to see it going right for you all up there.Take care and goodluck with the CBX comp.

2:32 pm  
Blogger Terri B said...

A Huge CONGRATS to you both Ali. God has it all under control. Glenn will love his new job!

Enjoy your night out.

Tez xox

5:31 pm  
Blogger Micaela said...

CONGRATS Ali & Glenn!! So glad to hear it worked out!!

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home