Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 16, 2006

What a journey....


I am just going to tell you about part of my spiritual journey over the past few days. This is really exciting for me and that is why I am posting it here on My Blog.

I have always had a personal faith in God.....but for the past 5 years or so..I have really strayed away from Him and how I should be living my life. Over the past couple of months, I have realised that I am not in control of some areas of my life.....and no matter how hard I try I am never going to please everyone. I have found my self searching for that inner-peace again and I have learned that it only comes from God.....I found it again...It was never lost and He was always there....Do you ever feel like you have a void in your life, or something just missing??? I know that feeling and God is the filler of that empty part of your life. Friday was a really BIG emotional and spiritual day for me....
I know that only God knows what the future holds for me and my family and that we need to have faith in Him.

I joined in at SOF Cyber Crop on Friday night. The girls there are a hoot! Had alot of fun! Thanks sal and all the SOF girls for a good night and a good challenge.
Here is my layout from the SOF cyber crop, it is personal and important to me.

5 Things I am thankful for today:

1. That We are going to hear some good news today

2. Some fantastic new friendships made over the last few weeks

3. KarenL...You are an awesome friend and thanks for taking me to church last night

4. Glenn and his patience

5. My gorgeous baby boy who keeps that smile on my face all day long!!

Have an awesome day

Ali x

11 Comments:

Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

great page Ali, lov the greens :o)

1:01 pm  
Blogger Micaela said...

Gorgeous layout Ali. I'm glad to hear you've had a good weekend!

3:44 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

good on you ali, if it helps to bring you peace and happiness then I am happy for you.

gorgeous LO, and I am glad to hear you had a great night!

((HUGS))

4:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know how I managed to stumble upon your blog but I am so thankful that I did!

4:39 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm glad that things are going so well for you Ali. You definately deserve it.

The layout looks awesome. Glad you had a great time at the cc.

5:24 pm  
Blogger Terri B said...

I am so glad you have found peace again Ali. He is the one who brings peace to us all, especially in our time of need.

Gorgeous LO as always.

Tez xox

5:44 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

gorgeous LO Ali..I am glad you are finding your inner peace again
Have a great day
Joanne

6:46 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

Ali...well done for adding that to your blog! What an amazing journey! I am so proud of you! Love ya honey!

9:12 am  
Blogger lusi said...

Thanks so much for being so brave and sharing your heart here with us all Ali - you are one totally inspiring gal! That layout is so fantastic! I was really emotional reading your entry today because that was my exact journey too - the missing part - He is the filler! Love that line! Love our amazing, loving, peace and life-giving and God!
Love ya Ali :)
Lus x

9:30 am  
Blogger Julie said...

Ali you are one strong chickie and am proud to call you my friend. Am glad you shared your story, its always inspiring to see the journey of others.
take care.......

11:40 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Love your page Ali and I'm glad you're enjoying SOF.
Congrats on being a Chatterbox finalist too! Just saw your name on the list!

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home