Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 21, 2006

So Blessed!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)
This is so true. God had His hand over the job situation for Glenn. Sometimes I think we need to just have some faith that God has it under control. I have seen my husband go from miserable to happy and his old self in a matter of a day. Leaving his current job is the best decision he has made EVER, other than marrying me and having Luke....lol
I did an online class over at Scrap Of Faith It was on Psalm 23.....Just so perfect for out situation lately. Here is the verse. I really enjoyed this class.
Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [
a] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
I am loving Scrap of Faith as it is my home away from home if you know what I mean. I love Embellished and all you Fantastic girls. Sometimes I feel I need something for me...and I have found that something.
Glenn finishes work next Friday and doesn't start his new job until the 9th November (this was changed yesterday from the 2nd)...... Which is awesome he will get about 12 days off before he starts at CSA. It would be great to be flown to Sydney (to accept a prize that week....CBX...lol...hopeful aren't I) and be able to catch up with family for a few days...while Glenn is off....Oh well I can dream!
Ok blogger doesn't want to upload pics today....cannot be bothered fighting with it...maybe next post.
5 Things I am thankful for today
1. My loving family
2. My creative talent....love creating!!
3. Friendships.....IRL and online
4. My house
5. The fact that I am motivated to do ALL the washing today...lol
Have a fantastic weekend
Ali x

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

I am grateful for your talent too Ali :o)
And so grateful for Embellished...such a mecca for inspiration!!

5:25 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Ali, It is soo wonderful to see that a darkness has lifted off yours and Glenn's shoulders.
I know that you both are moving in such a great direction right now.
Keep smiling and keep growing in your faith, I am just beginning my journey to God and I already feel calmer.
Tammy.

6:27 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm glad that the job issue is going to be on the up for Glen.

I loved the page that you did with your SOF group in the gallery over at Em it looks just great.

Chat soon.
Julie xx

2:06 am  
Blogger Suse said...

Ali, I am so glad to see you stepping out in faith and putting yourself out there!!!! PRaise the Lord for you honey! I am soooo grateful for your friendship!!!

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home