Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 23, 2006

Okay I have been Tagged by the gorgeous Kelly


1.Things that scare me:- Mice, Rats

2. People who make me laugh:- Glenn, Julie, My Dad, My brother, Jo and Suse

3. Things I hate the most:- People judging others and I cannot stand back stabbing

4. Things I don't understand:- I do not understand how people can lose the joy in the simple things in life...sometimes they take things way too seriously!!!

5. Things I'm doing right now:- Typing this ...but thinking of Zzzzzzz's

6. Things I want to do before I die:- Watch my kids grow up and have families of their own and live happily ever after with my darling Glenny

7. Things I can do:- Create with flowers and also scrapping stuff.....not together though

8. Ways to describe my personality:- Friendly, Fair, Loving & a good friend!

9. Things I can't do:- be organised in all parts of the house at the one time...there is always a mess somewhere...bet you can't guess where right now???...lol

10. Things I think you should listen to:- The deafening sound of silence!!!

11. Things you should never listen to:- Others who want to bring you down in life, the truth is they are jealous and threatened by you.

12. Things I'd like to learn:- To sing properly and have lessons to have my voice trained......photography..properly

13. Favorite foods:- CHOCOLATE!!!! arrggg

14. Beverages I drink regularly:- COKE ZERO~ADDICT

15. Shows I watched as a kid:- Degrassi Junior High, henderson kids(loved that) and Astro Boy

I am tagging....Nat Mardon!!!, Lusi and Micaela

Night girls and chat soon
Ali x

9 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Thanks for the tag darl! I feel so looooved....

Loved reading your answers! Some good advice in there!

9:29 am  
Blogger Anthea said...

gorgeous Pics Ali!!!!

love reading your answers!

3:40 pm  
Blogger Micaela said...

Gee thanks Ali, LOL!

7:44 pm  
Blogger Miss H said...

Hey Ali, I've finally made it here :D

Loved reading all your past posts and your journey is a real familiar one for me. So glad you found SoF & so glad I got to know you :D

9:18 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Love the answers to your tag. Kelly got me too but I've not done mine yet.

12:17 am  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I had to laugh when I read "the Henderson Kids" was one of your fave tv shows - I used to love it too LOL!!!

9:24 am  
Blogger Tessa Ann* said...

I loved reading your answers, Ali.
We share a lot of the same views!

2:34 am  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Hi Ali..
Loved reading your answers..
I too looove Coke Zero
Have a fun day
Peta

5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh I can finally comment on your blog Ali - just loving your stuff girl. Love scrapping with you too

Karen Scraper 25

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home