Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ok I think it is safe to say.....

Okay I found this out on Friday.......
& NO I am not pregnant again!!!
I made into the final 10 for the Chatterbox 'Make it meaningful' Album contest.....YAY!!!
I am so excited, but not getting my hopes up too high.....Would be really handy at the moment though.
Anyways...just thought I would let you know.....
5 Things I am thankful for today
1. That a friend has returned to us
2. God is changing life for the better
3. We will get some good news today (still waiting)
4. Love and support from those around me
5. All my wonderful friends old and new!!
Have a wonderful day!
Ali x x

12 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:57 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hey Ali,
sorry about that I mixed myslef up.
I just wanted to say Congratulations on the Chatterbox competition adn more importantly congratulations on finding your path to God again, we all slip from the road but when we are ready god is waiting for us.
SOF is a beautiful site and I am sure it will change your life.
Tammy

4:01 pm  
Blogger Micaela said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ali!!

You sooooo deserve it - your entry is AMAZING!!

5:11 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Great news on the album comp Ali.
Here is was thinking that was the news you have been talking about. Congrats again. I would love to see it one day.

12:13 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Huge Congrats on Chatterbox Ali..well done.
Have a great day
Joanne

5:53 am  
Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

way to go Ali, thats great news, i have my fingers XXXed for you :o)

6:58 am  
Blogger Suse said...

YAY !!!! ALI!!! Well done sweet...Just wanted to say thanks for the chat the other day! I really enjoyed it. Can;t wait for the next one!!!

Love ya! Have a great week! And I am still praying for Glenn's job!

10:14 am  
Blogger scrapadel said...

Congratulations on being a Chatterbox finalist Ali.

Wishing you luck with the final judging.

10:26 am  
Blogger Terri B said...

A huge CONGRATULATIONS on the Chatterbox Comp. That is awesome news.

Fingers crossed for you in this.

Tez xox

12:36 pm  
Blogger lusi said...

Congrats Ali!!! That is such wonderful news!!! Celebrating here for ya :)
Lus x

1:37 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOO MISSY!!!!!!
have seen your album up close and it's awesome, keeping everything crossed for you.

5:34 pm  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Congratulations Ali!!! I'm not surprised - your work is so beautiful :)

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home