Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just a few to share....


Morning all,
Life has been really hectic and a little stressed over the last week. Thankyou to those who have been praying for Glenn and I, I really appreciate it. Your support has been so great!

Haven't been doing alot of scrapping, just been so busy. The Sale on saturday night was fantastic! All paid orders were sent with fastway yesterday, so you should be receiving your orders girls in the coming days or week for those in WA. We have sold out of alot of the new BG and Chatterbox and papers in general, so I have made a new order and should be here early next week I am hoping.

Sunday was such a lazy day here....It was quite hot! Stayed inside most of the day in the air-con. The boys watched Bathurst in between snoozing on the couch.

Really feeling like I am needing to join a mums playgroup or something at maybe one of the local churches. With 3 boys in the house, I am feeling like I need some girlie company. So if you are in the Rocky area and know of any good playgroups...leave me a comment!!!

Luke has been the BEST child over the last week or so...sleeping so well. Although waking at 5am most mornings...I come out to the playroom and lay on the lounge and go back to sleep...Sunday he let me sleep until 9.45....WOW...GOOD BOY!!!

Here are some very quick layouts I did during class last night...as samples of ((Round 3))~ Minimalistic theme....this is as minimalistic as it gets for me i think....lol




Have a great day and remember that the little things are not worth getting upset over...there is so much in life we need to be thankful for.
Ali x x

5 Comments:

Blogger Anthea said...

Oh Ali, I hope everything is OK, and I am here if you need to vent!

gorgeous LOs too, he is such a cutie!! and your stlye is FAB!!

11:23 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Ali
Glad your sale went well for you, those LO's are terrific as always.
Maybe Luke can teach my DS some lessons...lol.
Have a great day
Joanne

4:20 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Great job with the layouts Ali, lookin fantastic as always.
Good luck with the mothers group, is always good to have a little girlie company.

7:33 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a pick me up Ali.Meant alot.

Loved the pages.

Hope you manage to find a great mothers group.

9:03 am  
Blogger jacqui jones said...

wish i was in your area
the sale was great i had my items before the email turned up to say they were shipped...: ) i was very impressed and told everyone who would listen how great it was.. ;)

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home