Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A couple of things to share....


I have been doing alot of thinking over the past few weeks after certain events that have happened in my life.....Although some were a really big struggle for me....I have managed to get some really positive things out of it....I have joined up with Scrap of Faith....This is a fantastic Christian scrapbooking site.....and I have found alot of refuge there and starting to make some great friends....Thanks girls at SOF for all your prayers and support over the past few weeks it is fantastic! Thankyou to my girls at Embellished who have stood by me also through the hard times...you are all FANTASTIC!!!

Well Idol is almost half way through and it is getting more and more challenging....for thos eof us who have to vote that is...lol....The quality of work is AWESOME!!! Well Done to all of you, You are creating some fantastic layouts!

I ran a 'One Hour Challenge' at Embellished This afternoon and Tamlea and Suse joined in with me! Below is what I creted in about 40 mins....I had fun too!!

5 Things I am thankful for today

1. My day to myself

2. We are a day closer to good news! (I hope)

3. Supportive and loving family

4. My scrap supplies!!!

5. It almost being time to get my gorgeous son and then hubby!!

What are you thankful for today?

Ali x

10 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Ali,
I had no idea that you were going through a rough patch, sometimes I am too far in my own world.
I have joined up to SOF and I am looking forward to partcipating over there a bit more. They are lovely girls.
Just wanted to say that you are doing an amazing job over at Embellished, I love the site.
I am sure that these hard times are sent to help us embrace the good times.
you are in my prayers tonight, take salvation in those that are there for you.
Tammy ( Tamlea)

6:14 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Ali, I didn't know either...sorry I haven't been there for you...my 5 things I'm grateful for...1. My new nephew Reign. 2. My gorgeous kids who always make the journey worthwhile. 3. LaLa my SIL, we spent most of today together & she's just like a blood sis 4. A full tank of gas 5. The Embellished Gallery - it has so much inspiration!

6:39 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Ali,
I hope you are getting through your rough patch, I had no idea just remember you will grow and get stronger from this..Your LO is terrific as always..
Hope you have a better day tomorrow
Joanne

6:52 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Chin up Ali, know that tomorrow always dawns with a fresh slate, make the most of it.
Love the layout, is such the cutes pic of these two mischief makers lol.

7:53 pm  
Blogger Kelley said...

I am another that didnt know! And ditto to what the others said - Embellished is an awesome site!!! Keep up the awesome work!
Glad Scrap of Faith is helping you too!! Sal is a lovely lady and it was a genius idea!!

9:29 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

Ali, you know I am hear with an ear!
things to be thankfull for?
1. getting 25 years with my Dad, it was short, but sweet
2. my family, both here and in NSW, they are very supportive
3. this hobby, with out it, I would have never meet the wonderful ppl I am proud to call my friends
4. the Telephone!!! has helped me to keep incontact with all of my family and friends
5. my life!!


thanks Ali, chat soon

10:12 am  
Blogger Micaela said...

I am thankful for my constant source of inspiration - you!. Love the latest layout Ali!

I hope you get the good news that you & Glenn deserve!

3:49 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

Hey there Ali. This is my first time posting on your blog. Love your work - so fresh and fun. Hope the rough patch is easing up. You'll be in my prayers. Keep hanging on to God.

6:27 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Hi Ali.

I too am going to put my 2 cents worth in with the rest and say that you are doing a great job over at Em.

I hope you and Glenn get the good news soon.

What am I thankful for today. My little girl how brings me so much joy and laughter into my life and who also just brought mea bag of cheezles to crave my munchies. LOL

7:24 pm  
Blogger lusi said...

Morning lovely Ali :)
Hope you have an extra special day today! Love your 5 things and I love that you can testify that God has His hand over your life right now! I so thankful for that in my life too hey!
Looking forward to getting to know you more and more Ali :)
Lus x

9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home