Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A bit of information for you all!!



Just incase you need to pick up a bargain or two! This will be the last 30% OFF sale for a while. So grab yourself a bargain on Saturday night at Embellished.
Okay so you say what have I been doing with my day???
Well my precious little son woke me at 5.30 this morning...Was able to sleep on the lounge while he played until around 7ish. I have spent a few hours finding a new chat program to use on the site, as the previous 3 we have used , we have had problems with. So hopefull it should be all up and running before Friday for the Cyber Crop!

Here is a layout i did very quickly last night. I used the Simply Fabulous foam stamps from Making Memories and well the name is very fitting...love them!!!

Have a great evening

Chat soon

Ali x x

9 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Oh wow love the colours on that LO Ali...great job
Have a great day
Joanne

3:28 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Loved that page in thegallery ove at Em. Looks great Ali.

11:23 pm  
Blogger Micaela said...

Awww, what a precious photo of Luke! Love those circle stamps!!

3:58 pm  
Blogger Terri B said...

Love the LO Ali. I am thinking I need those tamps now I have seen them in action LOL.

4:57 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

LOL, my kids have been getting up early too, but like 6 or 6.30, and the only morning they decided to sleep in, we HAD to get up early!! lol

Lovely LO Ali! good luck with the chat room thing!

11:33 pm  
Blogger Francine Burgess said...

oh gorgeous photo Ali...nice and quick layout, thats what i love!!!
cant wait for friday night!! woohooo

11:54 am  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Ali..I just love your layouts, The picture of luke is so cute!
Peta
XX

3:04 pm  
Blogger jacqui jones said...

that is a tops photo
love it

11:07 am  
Blogger Suse said...

Ali, I am loving that LO!!!! Those stamps are awesome, I have them too and I just adore them!!!

7:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home