Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 14, 2006

So Sweet!!!

You know when someone does something random to brighten your day & it is just what you needed to keep you going?
Well I was kinda Raked today, but not in the usual paper/scrapbooking sense.
Look what was outside the back door when Glenn left to go back to work after lunch.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou !!!!!

Micaela,

They are just beautiful and put a smile on my face as soon as I saw them.

Being a florist I never get flowers...and this was really special, So thanks heaps darl...you are great!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Bain said...

What a lucky lady you are...Thanks for the comment on my blog..Those LO's are gorgeous especially the one of Julie..
Have a great day
Joanne

2:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's true what they say about knowing who your real friends are ~ Micaela is obviously a real sweetie!!

3:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserved them after the day you had today! It was the least I could do, glad you liked them! (((HUGS)))

4:38 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

they are gorgeous ali - and i hope they were a great 'pick me up' for you. Well done to you miceala, you are a real sweetie

6:34 pm  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Your a lucky lady...Yours LOs are so beautiful.. Love them all.
May the sun shine on your day today!!
Peta

7:21 am  
Blogger Julie said...

The flowers look great and I'm sure that they cheered you up.

9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home