Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sneek peek for you...


Well I haven't scrapped since Sunday & I am hanging for it!! I just couldn't be bothered tonight....I have however been working on some special projects for the site.....
The pics below are a sneek peek of what is just around the corner at Embellished.

{Tomorrow is my peace day....Luke goes to daycare Thursdays and Friday...really gives me a chance to do housework and also time to scrap and do other things that need doing!

{ We were offline yesterday, the power supply went in the computer first thing in the morning...Glenn found it quite amusing and was wondering how I could breathe and survive without it..I got HEAPs done..... I totally cleaned and changed our room around.....and I am talking SPRING cleaning...redoigndraws of clothes, unpacking the last three boxes of clothes......
I have moved Luke's cot into our room. Steven (Julie's hubby) is having Luke's room, so I thought it be beter to get him settled and sleeping well in our room first. I moved Luke's room around and set it out better for Steven....So I did do lots....I still have mountains of washing to do, but when don't I??
{Starting to get very tired, so I might hit the hay!

Have a great night and will catch up soon....

9 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hey Ali
That sneek peak looks amazing can't wait to see the whole thing
Have a great day
Joanne

6:23 am  
Blogger Julie said...

Love the sneak peak Ali.

8:38 am  
Blogger Julie said...

Cannot wait Ali......is all so exciting. Love the sneak peek photo, that tiny little bit looks awesome!!

9:01 am  
Blogger Micaela said...

Glad to hear you had a productive day yesterday.

The sneak peek looks great Ali!

3:23 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

looks interesting Ali!!

5:33 pm  
Blogger Tessa Ann* said...

Whew.
Busy day girlie!
Can't wait to see your latest and greatest :-)
Have a wondeful weekend!!

11:32 pm  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Wonder what the sneak peek is about....!!!
Peta
XX

2:28 pm  
Blogger jacqui jones said...

first time on your blog
and i have been loving your layouts on embellished you have a great style i find it really inspirational.

7:42 pm  
Blogger Kelley said...

Cant wait to see what that sneak peek actually is - It looks awesome!!!

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home