Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 16, 2006


EMBELLISHED IDOL 2006
This is going to be SOOOO Much fun!!!
Go to Embellished to Register. All Registrations must be in by Midnight Sunday!!
***First Challenge will be posted on Monday***
Any of you who are going away for school holidays, we will be giving notice in advance for the upcoming challenges to give you a bit of extra time!!
Things have finally settled down after an upsetting week. But I am feeling great today and I couldn't be more excited about what is happening at Embellished in the coming months!
Thankyou to all of you who helped me get back on top of things over the past few days with your lovely comments and support. I really have learned who my friends are and I do appreciate you all, So THANKYOU!!!
Here is a couple of recent layouts I have done...
Thanks for looking
Have a great day!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Loved the lo's and I just can't wait for the idol comp to start.

8:28 pm  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Hey Ali,
Great LOs, good to see you're back on your feet.
Dido for the Idol..
Have a great day
Peta

9:51 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Those LO's are amazing Ali...I love how you use the buttons will have to try that one day...I have signed up for idol should be a lot of fun..
Have a great day
Joanne

7:53 am  
Blogger Julie said...

YAYYYYYY Ali, glad to hear your back to your normal happy self missy. Cannot wait till idol kicks off, have a feelin its gonna be awesome. LOVE the layouts!!

7:56 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

Ali, these LOs are gorgeous!!!

I love the one of Wesley!!!

and looking forward to Idol too!!

9:27 pm  
Blogger Cherie said...

Hi Ali,
Great LO's
Glad thing are getting better, no one needs that type of stress.
Take care
Cherie xx

7:29 am  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the flowers on the second layout! Very creative!!!

5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home