Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 22, 2006

Another busy week...


I have hardly had time to scrap this week. I set a challenge to Embellished members on Tuesday night. This challenge was inspired by Elsie Flannigan~Thanks Elsie!!!
To either use a very large photo (the length or width of the page) or to try a journaling style that you haven't done before. Well I did both and it was so much fun! I had this picture of Glenn that was very natural and I have been wanting to do something for a while! Here is the pic!

The entries for Embellished Idol are flooding in already and they look amazing!!! Well done girls, this is going to be so much fun!! We have a bit of a surprise install for you for round two and I will reveal those in the coming days. There will be a theme for Round 2 ~ and with the loss of some Aussie icons and also family members I have decided sometimes we need to sit back and really think about what is important to us.....that is all the hints I am giving today!

I have started the 9x9 Album class this week and taught my second lot of girls last night! It was a hoot. We had so much fun!! The girls amazingly finished 2 layouts for their albums and they look fantastic! Normally we all talk too much and we don't get alot done, but they were very keen and excited.

My license has expired and I REALLY need to go and sort that out today at some stage! The worst bit about living in QLD is that Queensland transport are not even open on a Saturday! So everything has to be done within the week.....but other than that little gripe, I LOVEit up here and I am so happy we moved! LIFE IS PERFECT!!

On another good note, I recieved an email from Scrapbook Creations yesterday askign me to do a little article for 'My Space' feature which they do now and again! They had stumbled across one of my layouts and decided to contact me! This was the little boost I needed!

Well I think that is enough jibbering for now.

Have yourself a GREAT weekend and look forward to catching up soon

Ali x x

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Ali
Loving that LO...looks stunning.
Looking forward to your next challenge..bring it on...lol. Congrats on SC that is terrific.
Have a great day
Joanne

10:43 am  
Blogger Julie said...

love that layout Ali. Congrats on the SC thing.

12:51 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Congrats on the SC my space thing...you've got a great space!! And I'm loving the results of your Elsie challenge - great inspiration!!

7:10 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

WOW Ali, thats fantastic with SC!!! you have a huge talent, and no wonder they are picking you up!! you go girl!!

I love your new challenge for the Idol, FANTASTIC! ;)


oh and GORGEOUS LO!!!

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home