Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 04, 2006

WOW what a week!!!


YAY!!! It is Friday & what a week.
We had the Sale last Saturday night....Classes on Monday and Thurday night....I just feel like i haven't stopped all week.
{Good News}
I had 3 Layouts accepted this week. 1 for Scrapbooking Memories and 2 for Scrapbook Creations.Scrapbook creations also told me that I will be the 'Artist in the spotlight' for issue 38 WOOHOO!!! Julie will be the 'Artist in the Spotlight for Issue 37, so great news all round!
{Fantastic News}
Yesterday just after lunch I got a call from Andy at the Good Guys who told me that my gorgeous CANON 350D was in stock......Glenn went straight over after work and picked it up for me. I had a class last night, so I didn't get to have a play until after .....Was up very early with a certain someone...so took some pics of him too....Here is my special boy!

9 Comments:

Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Just stumbled across your blog! WOW! Gorgeous layouts as always! I am also going to be in SC 37 (I think that is the one they said) I am getting a layout published that I did for Embellished at the cyber crop challenge!!! First time in SC!:) Crissy

5:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will lobe your 350 ali....i dont know how i ever lived without mine..love it to bits!!..congrats on the mag acceptances!!!

5:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will love your 350 ali....i dont know how i ever lived without mine..love it to bits!!..congrats on the mag acceptances!!!

5:38 PM

5:40 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

WOW, hugest congrats on the Artist in the spotlight, very well deserved!!!

I am loving you work Ali, I feel motorvated every time I see your work!!

keep it up

5:45 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

oh and the Camera, enjoy your new toy!! I love mine, it is like a child I never had!! LOL

5:46 pm  
Blogger ~Cat~ said...

Yay on the Camera Ali!!! And on the new acceptances! that's awesome news! :)

8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,

Loved the class last night. Had lots of fun and a good laugh. Hope you have had fun with your new camera today. Looking forward to seeing some wonderful new shots. Maybe a photo shoot coming on this weekend?????????????????

10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,

Loved the class last night. Had lots of fun and a good laugh. Hope you have had fun with your new camera today. Looking forward to seeing some wonderful new shots. Maybe a photo shoot coming on this weekend?????????????????

10:04 pm  
Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

wooo hooo congrats on the mag spotlight very cool

7:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home