Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 13, 2006

What a weekend!!!



One of the bad things about this time of year is that there are so many bugs and viruses and germs going around that everyone gets sick. I am feeling so much better the last 2 days. Luke has only gotten worse. We had 2 really bad nights with him on Thursday and Friday. I ended up on the lounge with him at all hours of the night.
Sorry to the girls at EMBELLISHED, that I couldn't be a part of the Cyber Crop...Luke was just too sick.
Here are two layouts that I have done over the last couple of days. The one titled '{Innocent} until proven guilty' is one of my favs.

Well I have so much washing to do and still have to clean the scraproom up...what a mission....Chat soon

Ali

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Cat~ said...

Hey Ali,

Hope Luke starts gettig better soon...it's soo horrible when kiddies get sick especially when your not feeling 100% as well. I've now got the cold that William is just getting over....kinda LOL

Love your LO's as well, you really do such beautiful work!

3:44 pm  
Blogger Kelley said...

The are awesome LOs Ali! I really do love your stuff!
I hope Luke feels heaps better now - And you too! Nothing worse than being sick when your baby gets sick too cause no matter what they come first huh!!

6:24 pm  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

I am amazed you found time to scrap and inspire me at the same time! I hope everyone starts feeling better real soon.
take care

6:54 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Love the new pages Ali. Hope Luke feels better soon.

9:10 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

hiya Missy, love the layouts.... can see why the one on luksta's your fav, it looks fantastic.
Hopin everyone's feelin better soon.

10:07 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

love those pages, love them both equally!

I hope things are better at home this week, nothing like feeling knocked out cause of a cold!

10:59 pm  
Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

i lov that photo of you and luke

7:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home