Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Still under the weather....


Well Where do I start......

Sunday I still wasn't feeling well enough to go up to Yeppoon. Glenn was feeling pretty ordinary also. We decided just to go up the road to the Botanic Gardens just up the road here. Luke loves being outside eve if he is strapped into a stroller for most of the time. We took some nice pics...then came home after about 2 hrs. Glenn slept from lunchtime until almost 6pm...not very well. He woke up yesterday and called in sick...still really unwell...he rested and slept most of the day. Feeling a little better this morning and going to work.
Had a class last night and by lunchtime I still didn't have a sample done....really running behind...at least Glenn could watch Luke while he was laying on the lounge for me. I decided to have a go at Julie's paper flowers on a layout. I am so happy with the result...very fresh...and not too feminine.
Slept like a log last night got up once for a choking ang coughing fit...but needed to clear my nose...Really still quite full up in that respect.
It sounds terrible...but.....Luke wan't awake at 6.30...I ran in to check on him (as for the last 2 weeks has been waking at 5am...got worried) he had his pillow over his head.....I started to panic...lifted it off...and the little angel just opened his eyes and looked at me and greeted me with his jibber jabber........phew.....

Ok will chat a bit later.... Could go and crawl back into bed as Luke is at daycare and Glenn has left for work......maybe i might just do that...

Ali

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

OMG that would have scared me so much Ali! I had a sigh of relief too!
LOVE that LO - I so have to try out Julies flowers!!

8:53 am  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope you and your family are feeling better.
btw Love those flowers on your layout!

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home