Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Silhouette Layouts???


{Silhouette Challenge}
Julie set a challenge last night. She wanted me to do a 'Silhoutte' Layout....What the heck is that, I thought????
We went onto the freestyle Blog and had a bit of a look...Honestly this was not my kind of scrapping. I did it to think 'Outside the Square'. In the end I did have lots of fun doing it. Cutiing around photos...still not sure about that bit.....hhmmm......
Thanks for a great Challenge Julie!!! Here is the finished product.
{Plans for Today}
Now that I have my new camera (Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Glenn, I LOVE it) I really wanted to head up to Yeppoon and Kinka Beach and have a look at the place that we may be holding the retreat in April Next Year. Really just want to get it all finalised. The last few days I have not been well & last night I felt the worst. Luke woke me at 6.30...So I decided to get up and get moving...try to clear the sinuses....I feel much better for being awake now. Luke has just gone down for his morning nap, So If I still feel this good when he wakes...We will head up there for the day!! Glenn really wants to find a 'Dog Friendly' Beach, so that we can take Paddy with us and take some "FAMILY" pics.
Have a great Sunday,
Ali

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Loved your silhouette layout Ali. Have fun with your new camera.

11:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home