Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Quick hello



Ok where do I start....
We went to the Lifestyle and Craft show here in Rockhampton yesterday. ...VERY dissapointed. It was very small....and had a whole 8 craft stalls. Embellished might just have to rock the socks off it next year....
Came home and had a restful afternoon. Luke and Glenn had an afternoon sleep....
Someone very close to me said some very hurtful things to me on Friday night....It was going over and over in my head.....I needed to release some of the anger....I scrapped a page (sorry this one is a private one)...it looks angry & very black....But I felt so much better afterwards.

Glenn went out to a bucks poker night at one of our new friends house.....I had the house to myself...(okay Luke was here but asleep)...Got a phonecall at 10.30 from Ang (AngC) to see if she could come over for a while, as the bucks night was still going at her place. We didn't scrap, but had a good chat...Really enjoyed the company Ang, so THANKS!!

I did do 2 layouts earlier in the night and here they are above.

Have yourself a great Sunday and chat again soon
Ali x x

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthea said...

oh Ali, I hope you are feeling better.

Love the LOs!!

5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home