Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 26, 2006

A quick catch up....


It has been a few day since my last blog.


*{Thursday}*
Thursday night I went to Michelle's place to play. I actually achieved something. I wanted to play with some of the new chatterbox range....So I scrapped 2 photos's of Michelle and her sister, Kerry.
*{Friday}*
I spent nearly all day infront of the computer trying to get the silly newsletter out!!! Sorry girls...it is coming!!
I have to run and have a look at DEB and NEILS wedding....
BIG CONGRATS to you both!!!
Will finish my blog when i get back!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Roberts said...

Hmmm... the start of that sounds like a confession to an Irish Catholic priest... lol!

Now... where's the update? Did you get pics of the wedding?

1:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great LO ali...love it to bits

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home