Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Poor sick baby AGAIN....


I feel terrible...Both Glenn and I have been sick and now Luke has got it....I know he probably caught it from us and I feel horrible.
He did a HUGE chuck today (I know TMI)...but is settling down a little now. He was just so upset, nothing i could do would help settle him at all.....He is laying up on the lounge, with his pillow, bedtime froggie and his blanky...and watching ABC.....What more could a 1 year old want?
Here is a pic I took a little earlier. Well I had everything ready to send out for one of the challenges, but unfortunately didn't get to the post office, as Luke is sick....
Will see how he is tomorrow...If well enough I will have the whole day to get organised again....as he will be at daycare. If not then I will play good mummy and look after my sick bubba.

I have so much planned for Embellished at the moment and just cannot seem to find the time to do it.....I think i still need to organise my days better......

Well I will blog again tomorrow
For now
Ali

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Awwww poor little man - I hope he gets better real quick Ali!!

8:04 pm  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope he gets well soon and that you have a relaxing weekend.

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home