Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 05, 2006

No more Curls......:(




Today we finally took the plunge and had luke's hair cut. It was getting way too long. The bad thing is, he has no Curls!!!! I love his curls.
Really have not been feeling well the last couple of days. Coming down with a throat infection and a bit of a cold too. Feel like I need to sleep for a whole day....Like that is possible witha 1 year old.!!!
Here is a Layout I did of Nicholas~ Julie's Son....just wanted to use the new Kit that will be released very soon!
Hope you are all well....Chat soon
Ali

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new haircut Ali...makes him look so grown up and He's such a cutie :) Lovely LO too

Cat

6:41 pm  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

My sister cried when her little boy got his golden locks cut off for the first time! :)

6:55 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Amazing what a hair cut can do ali, they just look sooo different yet are still the same little kiddos they were before.
And you know i SOOOOOOO LOVE this layout of my Nicksta!!

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home