Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My poor baby boy

Luke has been unwell for the past 2 weeks. Since starting daycare 8 weeks ago, he has picked up every bug going around! Last night he really scared us. The poor baby, he was gasping for breath and really rattly in the chest. So Off we trotted to the hospital at wee hours of the morning. Lucky for us...They got us in straight away. They checked him over and he had a chest x-ray. All seemed to be clear, Thankyou God!! His breathing had really settled down by the time they sent us home and told us to come back if his breathing worsened.
Little monkey is running around as usual today, you would never think he was sick. We will monitor him again tonight as the air gets colder.


Not alot of scrapping getting done this week. Above is one I did on Monday with my class with Ang. Julie, Steven and the kids all come up on the weekend, so exciting!!! Really looking forward to meeting them all face to face. I will give you a sneek peek in the painting in the diningroom....almost finished......now to have the lounge done by the time Julie and Steven get here on Sunday morning....did you say you are setting the challenge?? Ok you're on!!

Probably looks Yuck to you....Chocolate brown and caramel fudge.....But it looks really striking and once all the furniture is back in place I will take full room pics....

I am teaching another canvas class tonight, so this should be fun.

Have a great day

Ali

6 Comments:

Blogger Francine Burgess said...

hate it when my kids are sick...
especially when little and cant tell you whats wrong...
hope is better soon with the warmer weather..
congrats also on your new design team..their work is fabulous!

3:43 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

WOW, I can see it has been a long time since I popped over!!

I hope you can get luke sorted out, it is scary when our children are sick.

LOVING to LOs!!! always love your work!

have fun this weekend wont you! I know you will have a ball, and we want to see plenty of photos!

6:49 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Hope your little man is feeling better. Have fun with J1 and the gang when they get there.

10:00 pm  
Blogger Kelley said...

Hope Luke is feeling heaps better now Ali - LOVE that LO too - You are so talented!! I love looking at your stuff!
And i like your paint colours too!

9:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

`Hi Ali,
Good to see that Luke was feeling better last night, although feel a little bad that our laughter probably woke him a couple of times. Had a great time in the class and love what we produced.
Thanks.
Karen

9:36 pm  
Blogger Terri B said...

I hope Luke is much better.

I love the colours of you walls...such nice warm colours.

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home