Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 18, 2006

it's the weekend YAY!!!


WOW,
Luke had himself another restless nights sleep last night. He and i ended up on the lounge again at 4am....bad habit....Once Luke and Glenn left for daycare and work this morning I went back to sleep....until 12:15pm....oooppss...I was just SOOOO tired. Little man hasn't been sleeping the best over the last few weeks...I know all part of being a parent, but it doesn't exempt you from feeling tired...
Achieved almost nothing all day, honestly didn't feel too bad about it though. too tired to care. Julie set me a 1 hr challenge....I did it in less than 40 mins and here it is.....


Well I really need to go to bed....We are going to the Rockhampton lifestyle and craft show tomorrow, so that should be a bit of fun.
Chat a bit later
Ali

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthea said...

ali, that LO is gorgeous!!!

have fun today wont you!

2:48 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Loved the page Ali.

Do have fun at the craft thingy. I love going to them when I can.

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home