Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Funky Chic.....


My day off yesterday was not my day off in the end. I got a phonecall from Luke's daycare asking me to pick him up from care as he has a 'ringworm'......a What??? We don't have any cats, our dog doesn't have any ringworms.......I did some research on the net and it turns out you can get them from farm animals....Luke's Daycare had a petting zoo full of farm animals about 10 days ago....I am guessing that is where he has got it from. We had some cream at home that could be used for the treatment of ringworm...So I have been putting that on and keeping it covered. Hopefully it will go away soon......
So no scrapping was achieved yesterday....but i did get into it while watching 'All Saints' last night. I took this picture of Luke yesterday afternoon. Kept his eyes blue (as i do....my signature thing) and turned the rest B & W. It reminds me of an old photo that has been hand painted....not sure why, but it does. I love the blues and blacks together, reminds me of funky chic or something like that..... Like he should be sitting in a diner in the 50's.... Anyway I had heaps of fun just sewing and sewing.....Love the sewn blue paper on the layout. You can judge for yourself.
I have a tonne of housework to do.....maybe later...lol
Chat soon
Ali

4 Comments:

Blogger Anthea said...

Ali, that LO is gorgeous! I love how you keep his eye colour, and change the rest to B&W, might have to borrow it one day! gorgeous LO

I hope the ring worm doesnt hang around too long! Joshie got it a long time ago, wasnt impressed, anyway, what can ya do? LOL

3:19 pm  
Blogger Terri B said...

I love the LO Ali...the eye colour is a gorgeous touch.

I am sorry to hear Luke has ringworm...hope he gets better soon.

8:00 pm  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Poor thing! Hope your little guy is okay! Btw, gorgeous layout!

8:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Ali - Sure hope Luke gets over his ringworm real soon.
Hope you are all feeling much better too.

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home