Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Another beautiful day in Sunny QLD


Good morning all,
What a wonderful day!! The birds are singing and the sun is shining and it is a warm 21.3 Degrees. The weather is trueley gorgeous up here....hot enough to wear a t-shirt...yep t-shirts in the middle of winter!!! IT is colder in the mornings but the weather is just like warm spring days.....I love it ...love it ....love it!!!
Well the sale was a success....Just need to top up of all the things we are out of....we will be getting all the new goodies from CHA very soon.
Julie and I did a photo swap last night...just for a bit of fun. She scrapped Luke and I scrapped Maddy. Here is the link to what Julie came up with....and can I just say she is AMAZING!!! It looks fantastic!! So have a Squizz at this: http://www.embellished.com.au/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1892&limit=recent
and above is what I came up with too. Don't get to do girlie layouts very often....so this was lots of fun!!
On another note....Glenn bought me my Canon EOS 350D....WE went out on Sunday and bought it, but i have to wait until it comes in....all sold out!!! YAY!!! I certainly have the bestest hubby in the whole world!!! Thankyou GLENN!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BethJ said...

OMGosh Ali - what a stunning layout!!!! Just gorgeous! I bet Julie will love it!

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home