Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Announcing.......

We are proud to present to you
The Embellished Design Team
Congratulations Girls, your work is fantastic!

We look forward to working with you!!

A BIG embellished Thankyou to all of you who entered out DT call. You will see some familiar faces featured as our Guest artists over the coming months.

I will leave you with this layout I did last night, was going to use it for my For Keeps entry...but I put it on the gallery so it is too late...oopps....I will get started on that soon!


Okay Bye for now,

Take care of yourself and each other....

Ali x x

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing the work the the dt come up with.

Love the page of Luke too.

8:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to your DT ali...i had a sticky at the gallery,they all do amazing work...very inspirational ladies

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home