Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

3 in ONE day

Above: Week #16 Challenge @ Embellished

{ONE} Hour Challenge @ Embellished
Scrap @ Home for Embellished Gallery
{Three} in one Day, huh?
I was on a roll yesterday. I was childfree and on my own....
After feeling unwell and i have been so busy over the last few weeks, I really craved some 'ME' time. I did the first layout in approximately 30mins for Nicoles week #16 challenge @ Embellished....They are so my colours scheme....Very calmin, relaxing....love them!!
The second one i did in under 30 mins for our {One} Hour challenge @ Embellished
loving those flowers...Glenn has told me not to go overboard with them...i have done 3 layouts in 2 days using them, So I will give them a rest for a while.... New pic of my sister and her family.
The third one I scrapped in front of the TV last night while watching ALL SAINTS. Took this pic on Saturday in the backyard. Luke was mezmorized by the moon in the sky...he would walk around looking up and then fall over because he wasn't concentrating on where he was going....kind of funny to watch. Glenn chose the titel for the layout and what better paper to use than clouds...I haven't used photographed scenery paper in so long.....But i think it all worked well and came together in the end.
Going to start Painting the dining room tonight, Hopefully. Chocolate brown with white trims and picture rails...and a lighter beige above the picture rail...yummo!! Is going to look really nice...We have new gorgeous cushions on the lounge and it is going to work perfectly......Now just to get it painted..I figure if i can undercoat the architraves tonight and then give them a gloss coat or two tomorrow....then come friday(my next childfree day) I will be able to paint the walls and finish the room....then to move onto the loungeroom......
Ok...that will do for now
Have a great day and remember
'Life is what YOU make of it'
Ali

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

You've been a busy beaver haven't you, they all look fantastic, great use of the photographic paper.
Cannot wait to see the house, you have done sooo much to it already.

12:19 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Your new pages look awesome Ali. When you finish painting want to make a trip over and start here.{LOL} Think I may have to settle for a pic though.

10:58 pm  
Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

You must be in flower phase! Love it!!!! I am in flower phase too at the moment, especially on boy pages!

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home