Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 15, 2006

What a Week...


I feel like I have had an enormous week. The Chatterbox Make It Meaningful competition had to be posted yesterday, and that is when it was posted too. I was so organised when they first announced the comp....wasn't going to be a last minute girl....Yeah right!!!
The problem is, I changed my idea half way through and started again. I was really happy with the result. I hope they are too.... $5000 would be nice!! That could buy a nice new Canon 350D.....hhmmmmm I can dream can't i??
******************************
Another fabulous Cyber Crop last night....Including Julie, Lorrie and myself I think we had 28 involved!!! YAY for Embellished!!! It was alot of fun....I haven't even started the challenges....Maybe do one of the layouts in my class today...hehehehe
******************************
I am also teaching today. I have 4 ladies coming over to play with me. We are going to do monograms and other techniques....as Well as completing a layout....I hope.
******************************
Have been cleaning this morning , So that when Luke is sound asleep I can Vac and then work on my class stuff. I am also Teaching two of my girls on a Monday night. We will be doing a canvas class this week.... this is my example above....
******************************
Have a great Day,
Ali

4 Comments:

Blogger Anthea said...

I had a ball last night, and have just got all of my challenges finished, thanks for a great night!

I hope your class went well

11:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

12:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home