Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 02, 2006

What a great night!!



Well our Big Sale was a success. It was great to see some new Customers and some good ol' faithful returning ones too.
I spent about 4 hours scrapping with Michelle Roberts, What a woman! She is so clever and inspiring. Thanks for such a great day. I then came home and scrapped with another friend Mary for the afternoon. I did only complete 2 layouts all day, but was happy with Both. The first is one for the members album, Terri....Finally Done & Sorry for the delay!! The other is about Julie. For Keeps are calling for Layouts about online friends. As I speak to Julie everyday and can tell her anything...I did it about her. I am hoping to get enough pics of all our members to do a double page about all my friends.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday,
Enjoy & Chat soon
Ali

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

They are beautiful LOs Ali! I missed out on the sale - Was scrapping at a friends and forgot about it!! Glad it went well for you though!

11:48 am  
Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

hey Ali have not been in in a few days loving the white soo much better than the black background
both pages look awesome im sure Julies page will be snapped up :o)

4:25 pm  
Blogger Ali Russell said...

You bought me out of black...lol...So I have had to improvise...but i am happy with both of them.I am not a green person, but am really loving the J1 LO...Thanks for your kind words.

4:59 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

awesome ali, both of them are fantastic, but am lovin that green you used on your 'me' layout, lol is hard to know what to call it, me saying 'julie' layout is weird LOL. anyhoo it is fantastic and i'm really happy to be able to call you my friend, thank you.

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home