Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 17, 2006

What a Big Weekend!!


{Where do I start??}

Friday night was our second ever Cyber Crop at Embellished. It was so much fun. Including the Team of Lorrie, Julie and myself we had a turn out of 28. This is so fantastic. It almost doubled last months numbers. The challenges from the weekend have carried on throughout the whole weekend.
Saturday I did lots of domestic chores....
Saturday afternoon I had my second class. We focused on doing a layout using Monograms! We used BasicGrey Undressed Monograms and it was so much fun. The girls all worked to the same sketch as from the Cyber Crop. Each one of them were fantastic! mine is pictured.
It looks like we will be having classes on Monday nights and friday nights. This is great! Really loving teaching and sharing my knowledge.
Sunday was cold and miserable and we had a very lazy day. It has been raining for the past 4 days. We need it , but it makes you feel like you would like to be in bed all day!!!
I am teaching another class tonight. We are doing a canvas class. This should be fun!

Am really loving life at the moment. So thanks for being a part!

Ali

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

12:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home