Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Poor sick baby....


Well my little man is sick again. He has a head cold. Runny nose and just miserable.
Was mummy's little sooky la-la yesterday and I have just had to cuddle himt o sleep.
Good news
Luke starts another day at daycare this Friday!!! Yay. Now that I have at least 2 classes per week, I need to keep organised. Having the extra day means i can get all the housework done on a Friday and still have the rest of the day to get ready for classes and a bit of time for me to scrap.
Will try to blog again a bit later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Anthea said...

awwww what a cutie, even when sick!

I hope he is better soon Ali!

great news about another day at D/C!! really helps doesnt it!

4:54 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

awwwww poor little luksta - hope he's feelin better Ali, nothing worse than when a baby's unwell.

6:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

12:16 am  
Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

i hope Luke is feeling better (((hugs))) to him

5:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

5:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home