Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 23, 2006

My little Rising Star


I have been wanting to just freestyle a Layout. Just go where the wind takes me, so to speak!
I have been wanting to try something a little more daring and TessaAnn Style....Well here is my attempt.
This fortnights colour challenge is Cherry red and Aqua. Here is my take on those colours and my daring style too....hope you like. I also painted my doodling onto transparency paper, I am happy with the result!!
The Layout below I did while I was child free on Friday. I was playing with fabrics and also cutting my own titles too. Loving that pic of Luke, he is so cute.
Have a great rest of the weekend,
Ali
x x x x

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Love both the LOs Ali!! You are so talented!!!

11:28 am  
Blogger Julie said...

they both look fantastic Ali,luke is such a cutie!!
Great job with the fabric, i bought some once thinking would try it but never did lol - will have to have another looskie at it now.

6:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home