Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 24, 2006

Just so much Fun!!!!


Although I didn't achieve much around the house at all yesterday, I certainly got some scrapping done. Julie and I were chatting on MSN about lunchtime yesterday , and challenged each other to a 1 hour crop. We went a little over an hour after stopping for lunch and me having to deal with a screaming child.....however we came close and did really well.
Here is my first layyout completed in just over an hour!
{Picture Perfect}

We had so much fun after doing this that wed decided to invite whoever was around in for another 1 hour crop. Lorrie and Terri joined us. I even finished the second one in 40 mins...I was so pleased....

{Rain Rain}

We had so much fun, that we have decided to do this every Sunday. So just after lunch each Sunday if you are in the forum or the Chatroom YOU WILL be invited to join in the fun.....Can you do it??? Are you up for the One HOUR Challenge??

If you are around on Tuesday sometime.....I might throw a random challenge in then.....BEWARE!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

LOL - my kinda day ali, not a lot of cleaning but a whole lotta scrappin - WAS GREAT FUN!!!

12:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Amazing Layout! It only took you an hour? Looks great.
Nicole.

2:06 pm  
Blogger scrapadel said...

The LOs are great. Might have to join you to a challenge one day.

4:10 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

gorgeous LOs Ali!!!!

3:45 pm  
Blogger Kelley said...

Love the LOs Ali!!! Just gorgeous!!!

6:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home