Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I have been tagged.....

1. How old are you? 26
2. How many kids do you have if any?
I have 1 child, Luke who is 16 months.
3.Are you married, single, divorced, widow?
married to Glenn
4. What is your occupation?
I am a florist by trade but I am a Stay at home mum, I also run Embellished Scrapbook Shoppe
5. What are your passions?
I love my family. I look forward to each new day. I love life and I am mad about scrapping!
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker?
I am a BIG dreamer, but where is the harm in that. If I want something enough I will be the dream seeker.
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out?
Absolutely. I have been through some tough experiences, but without them I wouldn't be who I am today. I wouldn't trade my life with Glenn and Luke for anything!!
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap?
I am a MAD keen scrapper. I would scrap at least everyday, I suppose averaging about 20 hrs per week.....is that too much...???
9. What do you want to do before you die?
Mainly just want to see my kids grow up and give me grandchildren. Want to grow old with the Love of my life. Travel the country side in an RV .
10. What is your favorite food?
Love mexican and Japanese food....Terriyaki chicken- the proper way...hhhmmmm
11.What is the food you hate the most?
Not a huge fan of crumbed fish
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Too many to pick just one...sorry!!
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far?
I have 2- The day I maried Glenn and the day that Luke was born!!
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner?
I used to be messy, not dirty.... but messy. Since Luke has been born, I like everything in its place and the house to be clean, but I am not a freak about it!!

Okay I am tagging ~Cat~ & Rachael!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home