Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 09, 2006

First Class today


Well this is a bit exciting. I have my very first class in Rockhampton today. I have just two coming for a private class. We are going to do a layout and I will be showing the techniques of Paper piecing, Inking, Stamping and will try to touch on sewing on a layout.

I hadn't scrapped for days until Friday night. I have been working on something a little different. Using the Matisse Inks and also some beading. I finished it last night infront of the T.V. I am really happy with it, It gave me the opportunity to use different mediums and techniques. I really had fun!!!

Until later
Ali x x

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

Awesome work Ali
Wooo Hoooo good luck with your first class :o) hope its heaps of fun

9:30 am  
Blogger Kelley said...

I really love that LO Ali!! Love how you did the beading around the title too - I might have to scraplift that idea from you!!

12:10 pm  
Blogger Anthea said...

that is a gorgeous LO Ali!!! I love all of the elements you used!!!!

5:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

12:16 am  
Blogger Francine Burgess said...

I have just been reading your blog and i love this layout sooooo much i had to comment..just perfect the colours and the doodling and beads all come together so magically..
Fran (scrapcat)

11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home