Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Day out.....


Good Morning,
Well today Luke & I are going to have some fun. We are going up to BYFIELD to have a look at Ferns resort for the retreat. I will take Luke for a bit of a bush walk around, he loves being outside, LOVES birds...so I know he will have a ball. Not leaving until he wakes from his morning sleep.

I did a Layout on the lounge while watching ALL SAINTS last night. I wanted to do a take on the *July Sketch*. Very basic and very much to the design, but hey it is another one of my Lukey to add to his albums.....

Better do some work before I go out. I will take heaps of pics for you.
Until Later
Ali

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

LOVE that LO Ali!
I bet it was fun checking out the resort for the retreat!!
My kids love being out in nature aswell!! Good for them too!

8:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

12:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home