Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another Day.....

I feel like I have been busy all day, but when I look around the house is still a mess and I haven't done much at all.
Had deadlines that I nearly didn't meet for scrapbooking Memories advertising...ooopps....just made it on time.....PHEW!!
Finally got the newsletter out...If you didn't receive it email me and I will get one to you mail@embellished.com.au
I am excited, I am going to play at Michelle's tonight. We had to skip a week as she was busy....not tonight...not quite sure what i am going to scrap, but i am sure i can find something.
Managed to get a semi decent photo of Luke today....generally he doesn't stay in the one spot long enough for me to take a good pic....I had a backdrop set up from a bit of a photo shoot i did this morning...just some product pics....Here is my special boy.

I did scrap last night. I had printed some pics out, but the qualty was shocking....I had some pre-printed, so I used them.

Just was trying to use some left overs up that were on the desk!

Here is the layout from last night and the one i did on Scrapping Friends yesterday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home