Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Winter Chill Kits


Today I am releasing my New Kit called {Winter Chill}. These will be available at Embellished very soon.
*********************************
The Kit Includes:
*3- 12 x 12 Chatterbox Paper Designs
*3- 12x12 Co-ordinating Bazzill Cardstock
*1- Pkt of Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters (colour may vary depending on stock availability)
*1- 1 Pkt of Heidi Swapp Chipboard Label Holders
*1- Chatterbox Jumbo Letter Stickers
*1- Bazzill Basics Cardstock Accordion Album
Total Value over $35+$5 Postage
Your Price $33
including postage within Australia, email me for international shipping.

Email me if you are interested in a kit


Here is a Layout that I did Last night using some of the papers in the kit

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

That LO is stunning Ali - i really love it! That kit is devine too!!

12:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home