Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 17, 2006

So much to do.....


I feel that I have completely fallen behind with everything that has to be done......I am drowning...HELP!!!

I have had so many SWAPS to get involved with and i am just so far behind with the whole lot of them...I have let my girls down on Embellished and I feel terrible for it.
I did complete Lorrie's Challenges yesterday, so that is something.......

Luke starts Daycare on Tuesday, So I plan on using that day very effectively...and make myself a list of things that HAVE to be done.

Have been spending a little time this morning trying to work out costs for our Retreat next April....Will spend a fair bit of time with Glenn tonight working it all out. Might treck across to the Holiday Park over the road to take some pics of the cabins and get some more info....

This is my latest Layout design. I took the photos in May of Glenn and Luke and have been wanting to scrap them. I was happy with how it all turned out......

Ok until Later Ali

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

ooooooh Ali darl, big BIG hug for you, take a big breath and just slow down, if its one thing i learnt this past week is that, if its not life changing then its not worth getting stressed/sick over.
Take care and just do things at the pace that you can.
- love the layout too by the way

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home