Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 16, 2006

Published Finally!!!













Well finally I have Scrapbooking Memories in my hot little hand....and my Layout which was accepted in January has been published...YAY!!!! It seemed to take forever. I have just 3 days ago had Snug as a bug accepted and last month had Counting down accepted for Scrapbook Creations. Below is the page in the mag, where My work is. Our first ad for Embellished can also be found on page 157.


Well today is friday as you know. When Luke goes down for a sleep I am cleaning this house!! Have had a few other priorities since the Family left....But the mess is really annoying me!!!

I cleaned the Scraproom up last night....what a mission. Have decided that I need to spend the money on some more paper shelving.....I have 3 large stacks of paper designs that really need sorting.....

Have a great Day!!! Ali x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home