Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Little Dribbler.....


Well I am a bit excited today....My Mum, Dad, Sister and nephew are coming to stay for a week. I haven't seen them in almost 3 months. I am really going to enjoy having them up here...as long as mum still allows me some time to scrap!!

I have been itching to do a layout in days.....
Last night I did it.... I took some photos of Luke yesterday and in each pic, he has drool coming off his chin....this is a typical picture of my baby boy....he is the worlds biggest dribbler!!!

Well this is just a quick Blog today, as i have a bit to do....

Can I also just mention that I ordered Chatterbox stuff on Friday and it is here today.... Thankyou SCRAPGENIE for your excellent service.

Until a bit later
Ali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home