Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 09, 2006

Don't take a fence......



Can I say I have the best Husband and father in the world!!

Dad came up from down near Canberra to help us build a fence......Well Three sides makes one very large fence....They have had wrong materials turn up as well as many hurdles.....But by the end of today (sundown), they had almost one whole side done.....I now have a bit of a fence in my yard and it does look really good.....Okay it will look better with a lick of paint...but that is next on the list!
SO THANKYOU {GLENN AND DAD} you two are AWESOME!!!!!

What else is happening???
Mum, Kimberly and I went to the show yesterday....it was a good few hours out of the house. Luke had a ball...Both babies were so very well behaved.
Above is my little guy in the bath tonight....he is so special!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home