Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 23, 2006

Do you ever have those days.....

I just want to cry today.....

DH is such a hard worker and no matter what he does it will never be good enough for his boss.....He came home today at lunch, a bit down after a meeting.....It tore my heart out....I know how hard he is working and always improving.....But for some people it will never be enough.
Why do some people get a kick out of putting others down? Why do they enjoy discouraging others? I don't understand!! I have been brought up to encourage and to build up NOT put down others......
DH, I love you & no matter what anyone else may think ....You are the best!! Others are just threatened by you. You always make me proud!!

Just breaks your heart watching others tear down those you love....

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

oh ali, it must be so hard not to go tearing in there and blowing a gasket. hope its improving for him.

5:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home