Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

All by myself......

For the first time in over three months I am all alone. Nobody with me.....No Lukey, No glenny..... The silence is deafening!! Ever since the day we left Newcastle I have Luke with me everyday & todays marks a big day for him and his mummy.
Luke started Daycare today. He found himself some cars and trucks to play with and didn't even know if i was there or not. I am pretty sure that he will be fine and will justlove playing with the other kids..... I can't help feeling like i am missing something......It is kinda weird not having him around, he is such good company. We play for hours and giggle and have a good day together....but not Tuesdays...this is HIS day and MUMMY"S day to have a break.
Well feeling a bit lost and not knowing what i should do....I am going to make beds and tidy up (something i swore i wasn't going to do today) and then that leaves the rest of the day for ME....Scrapping and organising some more flyers for Luke's Daycare centre......

Okay better get to it....

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

i was like that when my boys went off to school, i was lost for about 5 months.
hope you enjoyed your free day :o)

7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home